MitoCross Projects for IMCBio Ph Call 2020
Projects for IMCBio fellowships with LabEx MitoCross participation
1. MitoCross / NetRNA (Team P. Giegé (coDir. PhD, P. Giegé) / Team M. Frugier (coDir. PhD, C. Sauter)
"Exploring the functional and structural diversity of NYN domain ribonucleases"
2. MitoCross / INRT (Team J. Schacherer (coDir. PhD, J. Schacherer) / Team G. Charvin (coDir. PhD, G. Charvin)
"Role of rDNA genomic instability on replicative senescence in a natural population"
3. MitoCross/INRT (Team N. Entelis (coDir. PhD, I. Tarassov) / Team N. Charlet-Berguerand (coDir. PhD, N. Charlet-Berguerand)
"Study of mitochondrial dysfunction in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis"
Projects for the MitoCross fellowship
1. Team J. Gualberto (Dir. PhD, J. Gualberto)
"MitoTALENs for the manipulation of the maintenance, segregation and editing of the mitochondrial genome"
2. Team H. Becker (Dir. PhD, H. Becker)
"Role of mRNA binding by organellar echoforms of multi-localized aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases"
3. Team N. Entelis (Dir. PhD, B. Masquida, co-supervisor, A. Smirnov)
"Study of mitochondrial ribosome assembly factors involved in neurodegenerative diseases"